Beds: 5 Bath: 2 SqFt: 1,553 – 1,773
Repairs: Full Remodel
For additional photos Click Here
- Block & Wood Framed Home
- Built-in 1947
- This corner lot house is walking distance from Tropicana Field, breweries, crossfit gym, Pinellas bike trail, Coffe shops and restaurants. Central Ave is .5 miles or 9 minutes walk.
- All interior square footage is currently being used to live in Make the back an ADU!
- Zoned Industrial Traditional
- New Arts District Development is just down the street.
- Closing set for February 8th, 2021
- Currently Occupied – DO NOT DISTURB
2745 4th Ave S, St Petersburgh, FL 33712 SOLD $330k 3/2
2452 3rd Ave S, St Petersburgh, FL 33712 SOLD $275k 2/2
2520 1st Ave S, St Petersburgh, FL 33712 SOLD $280k 3/2